Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcom to my journey

Welcome to my journey.

One morbidly obese man who has made a commitment to himself to "change his stars."

I don't know how ofter I will post here, and it doesn't really matter. The point of this blog is to serve as a journal of my progress, and a place where I can hold myself accountable.


There will be periodic progress reports, weigh-ins, and measurements, etc. There will probably be pictures. They will probably embarrass me, but it is something I have to do for me. And no level of embarrassment from said pictures can compare to what it has been already in my life.

In the next couple of days, I will be writing an entry to explain who I am and where I am coming from.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well you know the old speel, eat less, exercise more. At least that is what my doctor keeps telling me. I, too, am on a crusade to drop weight. And have successed in losing 25 pounds in the last 2 1/2 months.

But what they don't tell you, is that you need a good night's sleep. I can always tell when I haven't. I either haven't lost any weight or I put on an extra pound.

Next, no matter how sporadic your feedings are, keep track of them. Plenty of on-line trackers, but I personally like DietPower which tracks more than just calories.

Anyway, I'll keep checking back to see how you are doing. :)